Friday, December 3, 2010

But is it Art?

I remember hating that book when I read it at uni, but I thought I'd reference it anyway.  It's relevant.  Somewhat.  Not really, actually.

In the magical, sunny-land, (middle-aged and middle-class) fairy-gnome village of Devonport, lies a gallery full of treats and treasures made especially for you.  Really.  The Depot Artspace is an awesome gallery dedicated to providing artists and wanna-bes wall space to exhibit their work to the public.  The glorious Laurel was drunk enough to take my Octolove series and a few other little bits to display and sell in their art & object section for members, Front Room.










Come and have a look!

The Depot Artspace
28 Clarence St
Devonport
Auckland
New Zealand

Ph. (09) 963 2331
Monday: 12 – 5pm
Tuesday-Saturday: 10am – 5pm
Sundays: 10am – 4pm
Public Holidays:  10am – 4pm

No comments:

Post a Comment